HTML5: Undocumented IE6 Mode

April 1st, 2012 by Mike Wilcox

EDIT: Due to the insistence and flurry of comment activity, links have been added throughout the post for reference. Thank you so much to all my fans!

There is an undocumented feature in HTML5: “IE6 mode”. After all the pain and suffering all these years, all we had to do was:

<script>
"IE6 mode"
</script>

Here is how Club AJAX looks in IE6 without the feature:

And here is how it looks when I add the simple code as shown above:

8 Responses to “HTML5: Undocumented IE6 Mode”

1. v!agr@ says:

I am not very satisfied to peer your post. Missing are references to hyperlinks. Thank you so much and i am looking ahead to contact you. Will you kindly drop me a e-mail?

2. Mike Wilcox says:

You are absolutely right, I will be sure to add links to my post. Thank you very much!!

3. $$ From Home says:

I ought to say, as a good deal as I enjoyed reading what you had to say, I couldnt aid but lose interest right after a whilst. It’s as in the event you had a fantastic grasp on the topic matter, but you forgot to contain your readers.

4. Mike Wilcox says:

@FromHome, I’m so sorry, but I know what you mean I may have meandered a bit. I will take your advice and enroll in some writing classes at the local college and make a stronger attempt to win over your respect.

5. *-=-Free_Music-=-* says:

Would love to forever get updated outstanding weblog!

6. Mike Wilcox says:

@Free, THAT IS WHY I WRITE! For such warm comments as yours. You are the reason I wake up in the morning. I hereby vow to continue to make my blogs posts MORE AND MORE outstanding. Thank you! You made my year!!!

7. Fabian says:

The looks of club ajax didn’t improved a bit with the inclusion of that code I’m afraid.

8. [...] Club Ajax nos descubre un huevo de pascua que hace funcionar HTML5 en IE6. [...]