However, PayPal’s decision to hire Mr. Crockford was not an easy one. He went through a grueling interview process. Club AJAX has managed to get ahold of the transcript of that interview, and we have posted the top ten questions Mr. Crockford was asked.
Top Ten Douglas Crockford PayPal Interview Questions
- Have you ever used JSON? (Don’t worry, you just eval some text.)
- Do you know JSLint? If not we have a Wiki to explain it to you. I hope you use semi-colons.
- We do brown bag lunches with as many as ten people. Can you speak in front of such large crowds?
- We see your PayPal rating is not above 95%. Could you explain?
- If you were a fish, what kind of fish would you be?
- We can’t pay market rates… would you be interested in stock options?
- Did you come to us through a recruiter?
- Do you see yourself, say in 5 years or so, using a real programming language?